Products on B2B
The ideal policy for individuals, couples and families who require a wide-ranging travel insurance policy.
Travel Plus provides cover with 'added value' benefits giving your clients peace of mind and protection both before and during their holiday/trip.
Key features include
- Age limit on Single Trip (up to age 89)
- Annual Multi-trip 'Premier & Premier Plus' cover (up to age 79)
- AMT 'Premier Plus' providing very high cover levels (up to age 75)
- Children go FREE - under 18's and under 23's in full time education
- Independent travel for children under AMT 'family' cover
- End Supplier Failure - cover due to the financial failure of their travel/accommodation provider including consequential losses
- Cover for existing medical conditions (subject to online medical screening)
- Over 100 activities covered FREE
- Winter Sports cover (AMT – FREE*; Single Trip – optional cover subject to additional premium)
- Consumer Dispute Cover - up to £25,000 to pursue breaches of contract against Tour Operator, Travel Agent, Airline etc.
- Consular Assist Cover - Provides Emergency Assistance in situations such as your passport being stolen or if a member of your family at home becomes ill.
- Additional Cruise Cover (included FREE on AMT) - Provides cover for missed embarkation, cancellation of scheduled port visits & hire or purchase of Formal attire.
- Additional Business Cover (subject to an additional premium) - Provides additional cover required whilst travelling for your business occupation. Includes hire or purchase of lost/delayed business equipment and replacement staff cover in the event of illness.
* Winter Sports is automatically included free of charge under Annual Multi-trip. 'Premier' cover provides Winter Sports cover for up to a maximum of 21 days during the policy period and 'Premier Plus' provides Winter Sports cover up to a maximum of 45 days during the policy period.
Travel Plus is available to UK, Isle of Man and Channel Island residents who are registered with a Medical Practitioner in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
Age & Trip limits
- Maximum duration any one trip 35 days.
- Winter Sports included in a year up to a maximum of 21 days.
- You must be aged 79 years or under.
Premier Plus policy:
- Maximum duration any one trip 60 days, reduced to 35 days if you are aged 70 years and over at the start date of your policy.
- Winter Sports included in a year up to a maximum of 45 days.
- You must be aged 79 years or under.
Single Trip -
- You must be aged 89 years or under.
- The maximum trip duration is 94 days, reduced to 31 days if you are aged 75 years and over at the start date of your policy.
Over 100 activities are automatically covered under Travel Plus with Activity Pack 1. Additional activities (Activity Packs 2 - 4) may be covered on payment of an additional premium. See Underwriting Guide for further details.
One way trips (Single trip only)
Cover for one way trips is available subject to a 25% premium loading and a maximum trip duration of 31 days
(cover will cease 48 hours after leaving immigration control in the final destination country).
Travel Plus is arranged by travel insurance specialist P J Hayman & Company Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 497103). Registered office: Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX. Registered in England No. 2534965. Underwritten by Zurich Insurance plc. Travel Consumer Dispute cover which is underwritten by UK General Insurance on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE and administered by Legal Insurance Management Limited. Insurer details may be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768 or 0300 500 8082.
Back to Products